This month we have released 2 highly requested features in the form of mobile app approvals and supplier communications from within Lightyear.
Approve bills on the move!
Since we launched our mobile app in May, the most requested feature to be added has been the ability to approve bills from the app, and now you can!
If you don't have our mobile app downloaded already, please click the icons below to download.
This feature is initially being released for 'Send Task' approvals. We will soon release the mobile app approval function for any bills in the 'Approvals' and 'Review' tabs.
Contact your suppliers directly from Lightyear
We've listened to your feedback and heard loud and clear the pain points you experience when switching between external email to query supplier bills. It's difficult to track and time consuming.
You can now email suppliers directly from Lightyear. Lightyear allows you to add a custom message to the external communication. A copy of the queried bill will be attached to the email and the bill will automatically move to your disputed tab for tracking. You can use this feature to query any discrepancies on a bill or request an amended bill or credit note for any reason.
Other Improvements in October
- We're making it easier to upload documents to Lightyear, with the addition of an 'Upload' button in the top ribbon of the application. This improved placement means you can upload a document when you are in any part of Lightyear.
- Receipt data-extraction now pre-populates the date field if a date is not detected on the receipt. This streamlines the receipt automation capability so you can process receipts faster.
- Our new and improved chat widget gives you more support information in fewer clicks. Click on the chat widget bubble on the bottom left of your screen to instantly access the Lightyear knowledge base, chat with customer care or raise a ticket.
- The date field on bills is now non-mandatory, meaning Lightyear will now extract data from bills with no date present.
What's up next ?
The following release items are currently scheduled for November:
- We have been working closely with some of our large SMB customers to deliver value for group/multi-site companies via enhanced supplier automation rules. These are being enhanced to facilitate tailoring supplier settings at a site specific level. This new multi-site supplier rule setting will enable you to define different rules such as tax or GL coding at a site level for the same supplier.
- Fuelsoft play an important role as accounting partner of choice in the UK fuel distribution and retail sector. We are working closely with Fuelsoft to develop an automated integration from Lightyear into Fuelsoft.
- Inerva is a complete accounting, HR and administration system in a single package, designed just for Australian Aged Care Providers. We are working to develop an integration between the 2 systems for the seamless transfer of AP data.
Are you ready to trial Lightyear?
Are you ready to trial Lightyear and experience the automation benefits for yourself? Start your free trial below or register for your demo webinar.